Valid Use Cases, Benefits & Differentiators
Data Quality Management
Use Cases for Data Quality Management Tools
- Eliminate Bad Data
- Multiple domain data hubs - Customer, Vendor, Item or Material, Accounts, Equipment etc.
- Data Profiling and Data Visualization
- Data Assessment
- Data Cleansing, both active and passive.
- Data Consolidation and Harmonization
- Data Standardization
- Data Health Check
Benefits of Data Quality Tools
- Get Clean, Stay Clean
- Automated and mature AI driven de-duping algorithms
- Rapid implementations (12 weeks): Data assessment and cleansing.
- Cleansed data can be synchronized with ERP, PLM, CRM, and EAM Systems with Smart Data Adapters.
- Drag and drop workflow to accommodate complex data quality needs.
- High-performance data consolidation
- Cloud first, ease of use.
- Also available on premise and private cloud.
- Templated data quality approach for Oracle Cloud ERP, SAP S/4, C/4, SFDC, Workday® and more.
- Low code to no code data cleaning services
- Robust Workflow
- Business rules engine for complex routing of data