Valid Use Cases, Benefits & Differentiators
Enterprise Data Management
Use Cases for Enterprise Data Management
- Digital Transformations/ Cloud transformations
- Business Mergers, acquisitions or divestitures
- Data Assessment - know what data there is, where it is, and its quality
- Data Cleansing to improve data quality & decision making
- Data Harmonization across applications
- Building data pipelines for moving data across the enterprise - to serve discrete business functions
- Govern your data catalog across an enterprise - putting in controls for data creation & quality
- Visualization, analytics & reporting on the data in real-time, with user-friendly dashboards
- Cataloging data so that all data is accessible to day to day users
- Save 40 to 70% in time & cost of managing enterprise data
- Reduced manual effort in cleaning, governing, reporting on and searching for data
- Repeatable, Scalable & Agile process. Can be repeated for multiple businesses.
- User-friendly screens, with a humanized UI
- No-code / low-code approach data management software
- A full 360-degree view of Customers, Suppliers and Products provided all the insights for Sales, Service, and other functions.
- A centralized EDM ‘data lake’ becomes the singular golden record for data across the enterprise
- C-Suite dashboards to provide C-level execs with information need, when they need it
- Data Quality improved by over 40% in the first three weeks to get to 99% accuracy.
- Data Catalog improves trust in the EDM data and establishes a baseline for all custom development work.
- The implementation of EDM management accelerates the implementation of new cloud solutions, equating to approximately 40% cost savings
- Pay-as-you-use data analytics tool
- Certified Platform for Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce & IBM.
- Ready to use 9000+ Templates that automate data quality, extractions, loads, transformations, reconciliations, mappings, MDM & governance.
- Inbuilt Patch Analysis engine, helps to retrofit any changes to the Templates for new versions on cloud.
- Easily Configurable - a no-code approach that saves upto 70% in time
- Highly Scalable to accommodate large data volumes
- Parallel processing
- Cloud First, Ease of use