Valid Use Cases, Benefits & Differentiators
Microsoft Data Tools
Use Cases for Microsoft Data Tools
- Data Migration from any legacy applications
- Master data management for multi-domain and cross-domains.
- Data Quality for ‘Get Clean’ and ‘Stay Clean’
- Data Archival for historical data
- Data Masking to prevent data breaches
- Enterprise data management solution for enterprise applications
- Data Integrations to connect with any applications and data.
- Mass data loading to create or update data.
- Data Catalog solution for metadata management, lineage and indexing.
- Analytics with pre-built dashboards.
- Create Bolt-on applications and connect seamlessly with your business.
Benefits of Microsoft Data Visualization Tools
- Eliminate Data risks in data migration projects.
- Save over 40% cost and time in data migration projects.
- Master data governance is simplified and effective.
- Improved data quality
- No more data breaches. Stay compliant.
- Save millions using our data archiving product.
- Over 90% of time saved while searching for any data you need.
- Microsoft data platform fuels the organization's growth with data and fact-based decisions.
- Integrate all the business processes to get improved efficiency and productivity
- Data is centralized, virtualized, and indexed in less than three months.
- Eliminate the Data breaches risk on your ERP System
- Brings total transparency to the data, but with tight control and audits.
- Rapid implementation models:
- Six weeks – Analysis and Configurations
Six weeks – Test and Training
- High-performance data tools
- Cloud-first and easy-to-use data software
- 10X better in features and technology, but 1/5X of the Price
- Focused Industry Solutions and templates for your Master data governance domains.
- Robust Platform: Can handle a very high volume of data processing
- Distributed computing enables load balancing and high availability
- Customizations can be created with low code Smart App Builder Platform.
- Ready to use: Dashboards for Operational reporting.
- Smooth Implementation
- It can handle a high volume of data and supports integration with any application endpoint.
- Business rules engines and workflows can handle complex routing of processes.
- Ease of use. Customer-centric design.
- 24 x 7 Global Support.