Innovations: Data Migration for Oracle JD Edwards to Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud Data Migration
Presentation on the solution - 15 Min
Live Demonstration of the solution - 30 Min
Question & Answers - 20 Min
Feb 20, 2018 | 1:30 PM EST
The biggest challenge when migrating to Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP from JD Edwards is converting setups, master, and transactional data. Traditional data migration processes are time-consuming and don't include Data Quality Management or Data Reconciliation. Instead, these are handled as separate projects above the data migration level. This leads to an increase in both cost and time spent, since Data Migration, Data Quality Management, and Data Reconciliation are not done in a unified and simple way.
Customers may ask:
1. Can a tool handle this complex work?
2. Can the migration tool also handle data quality and data reconciliations?
3. Is it possible to create a repeatable and scalable data migration solution?
4. Is the tool offered on CLOUD?
Chain-Sys' appMIGRATETM Data Migration Platform solves this problem with a template-based approach. The solution does not involve any programming and is quick and easy to implement.
The solution offered includes:
1. Extraction templates for Oracle JD Edwards
2. Loading templates for Oracle's Fusion Cloud ERP.
3. Ready-to-use data mapping templates - Both physical and logical mappings between JDE and Fusion Cloud
4. Ready-to-use solution for modules such as Oracle HCM Cloud, PPM Cloud, Finance Cloud, SCM Cloud, Procurement Cloud and others
5. Built-in Data Quality Management (DQM) engine for improved data quality
6. Built-in data reconciliation engine to help with pre-load and post-load reconciliation of the source and target application data.
7. Chain-Sys offers free proof of concept (POC) for your data migration needs. This helps you to see the success before you buy the solution.
Stephen Rivet - Executive Vice President SAP
Executive Vice President, has over 35 years of international business experience in the areas of engineering, beginning his career in the US automotive industry; sales and marketing as well as executive management. He has traveled extensively throughout the world also having lived in Europe. Prior to joining Chain-Sys he consulted with Renewable Resources Group working with a wide range of clients regarding systems management, M&A and business development. Mr. Rivet has a BSME from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan; a MPS from Loyola University of New Orleans.
Sid Azhar - Vice President - Sales Head
VP at Chain-Sys, has extensive experience in the Oil & Gas and Manufacturing segments involving heavy industrial equipment and compression systems. Sid has an in-depth understanding of challenges organizations face in their planning processes and working with multiple applications while continuing to stay focused on core businesses processes. He has helped organizations navigate effectively through such challenges and assure strategic growth.