Innovations: Data Integration Solution for Procore with SAP ECC and S/4HANA (all financial objects)
Presentation on the solution - 15 Min
Live Demonstration of the solution - 25 Min
Question & Answers - 20 Min
Feb 21, 2018 | 1:30 PM EST
Increasingly, many large engineering and construction companies are implementing Procore for their project management needs. These companies also use SAP ERP for their financial, engineering, and project needs. In this situation, bi-directional Integrations between Procore and SAP are critical. These integrations are necessary for both financial and non-financial data elements.
Some of the key objects to be integrated include Projects, Cost Codes, Employees, Vendors, Direct Cost, Commitments, Actual Cost, Budgets, Forecast, Change Events, Change Orders, RFQ, Change Logs, and Sub Jobs. Companies are also challenged with integrating both Procore and SAP data into their business intelligence data mart.
Questions customers may have:
1. How do I interface Procore with SAP?
2. What are the best practices for integrating Procore with SAP?
3. What are the best practices for reconciling the integrations?
4. How long does it take to integrate Procore with SAP?
5. How much does it cost to integrate Procore with SAP?
6. Is the Integration Solution approved by Procore?
7. Is the Integration Solution available on the CLOUD?
Chain-Sys' appCONNECTTM Platform is an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) solution. It is a 100% configurable tool to accomplish complex Integration needs with no programming necessary. appCONNECTTM is designed with technical, functional and business audience expectations in mind. The tool also offers data quality and data reconciliation tools as part of the integration platform. Ready-made and best practice templates are available for bi-directional integrations between Procore and SAP ERP Applications. These ready-to-use templates allow you to start your integration project with 80% of the work already finished.
The Chain-Sys appCONNECTTM Platform offers:
1. Ready-to-use data extraction templates for both Procore and SAP.
2. Ready-to-use data load templates for both Procore and SAP.
3. Best practice mappings available between Procore and SAP.
4. Data reconciliation available for integrations between Procore and SAP.
5. Data quality and data enrichment are standard features which can help improve the data quality of your vendors
6. The Chain-Sys Platform is certified by SAP and Procore.
7. Chain-Sys Platform is a CLOUD PLATFORM.
Stephen Rivet - Executive Vice President SAP
Executive Vice President, has over 35 years of international business experience in the areas of engineering, beginning his career in the US automotive industry; sales and marketing as well as executive management. He has traveled extensively throughout the world also having lived in Europe. Prior to joining Chain-Sys he consulted with Renewable Resources Group working with a wide range of clients regarding systems management, M&A and business development. Mr. Rivet has a BSME from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan; a MPS from Loyola University of New Orleans.
Krishnan Ganesan - Product Expert
Product Expert with Thechno Functional skills supporting Data & Setup Migration, Master Data Management, and Integration Solutions. (Cloud & On-Premise Initiatives) Technical product experience with testing, configuration and deployment of the Data Management Products & Templates. Functional knowledge of eBS, SAP and Oracle Cloud Modules. Solution Seller. Focused on solving unique Data Management challenges