Innovations: Data Visualization for Supplier 360 Analytics for any ERP Applications
Presentation on the solution - 15 Min
Live Demonstration of the solution - 25 Min
Question & Answers - 20 Min
Feb 22, 2018 | 1:30 PM EST
There is no single source location to find essential analytics needed for a supplier. Most ERP applications also have poorly maintained supplier master data, with data quality issues being common. Because of this, reporting and analysis of bad data produces poor results.
For example, producing analytics on supplier spending is not a straightforward task, as there can be multiple supplier records maintained for the same supplier in your ERP systems.
Questions customers may have:
1. How can I produce 360 analytics on a supplier even when data is not clean?s
2. Is there an industry-specific solution available for providing 360 Analytics on suppliers?
3. How much time does it take to implement the solution?
4. What are the value propositions in producing 360 Analytics for suppliers?
5. Does this solution support ERP such as SAP and Oracle ERP, or Cloud ERPs such as Workday?
6. Does this solution support project management tools like Unifier, Procore, etc.? .
Chain-Sys' appMDMTM Platform offers a complete Supplier 360 Analytical MDM Solution for SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Oracle EBS, Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Applications, and other Enterprise Applications.
appMDMTM comes with powerful MDM, Integration, Big Data, CDC and Visualization Solution built in to provide you with your Supplier 360 Analytical MDM Solution.
1. appMDMTM offers clean supplier data in its hub.
2. appMDMTM helps integrate supplier data and transactional data (via Complete Refresh and Change Data Capture) with big data sources such as Hadoop Hive, Mongo DB, Elastic Search etc
3. appMDMTM is an out-of-the-box solution for Supplier 360 Analytics with interactive actions.
4. appMDMTM offers a complete Supplier MDM Solution for SAP, Oracle ERP Applications, project management tools such as Procore, and other Enterprise systems.
Stephen Rivet - Executive Vice President SAP
Executive Vice President, has over 35 years of international business experience in the areas of engineering, beginning his career in the US automotive industry; sales and marketing as well as executive management. He has traveled extensively throughout the world also having lived in Europe. Prior to joining Chain-Sys he consulted with Renewable Resources Group working with a wide range of clients regarding systems management, M&A and business development. Mr. Rivet has a BSME from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan; a MPS from Loyola University of New Orleans.
Dharma Raja - Architect J2EE, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning
Product Manager and Technical Architect has over 18 years of experience in software design and development. Also, responsible in identifying the most suitable technology stack and frameworks in supporting organizational needs As a lead architect for design and development of home grown Chain-Sys product appVISUALIZE supporting Analytical solutions, Dash board reporting and Integrating with enterprise applications. Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of code is, of course, shared by the whole team; however, challenge the team and help it to implement even better code which meets industry standards.