Best Practices: Data Cleansing for SAP ECC and S/4HANA Customer Master
Presentation on the solution - 15 Min
Live Demonstration of the solution - 25 Min
Question & Answers - 20 Min
Feb 15, 2018 | 1:30 PM EST
Best Practices for Data Cleansing: Customer Master Data Cleansing for SAP ECC and S/4HANA
1. Profiling Customer Data.
2. Fixing "Customer Data" problems in SAP ECC.
3. Fixing "Business Partner Data" problems in SAP S/4HANA.
4. Creating an ongoing data governance process to maintain complete and clean customer and business partner data within SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA.
5. Data Cleansing: identifying and correcting data errors.
6. Data Enrichment: handling null values when target system is expecting a value, using external sources such as USPS and D&B to standardize and validate addresses and add D&B information.
Chain-Sys' appMDMTM offers a complete solution for all your Data Quality Management needs (Consolidation, Enrichment, Standardization, Harmonization, Cleansing, De-duping)
1. appMDMTM offers clean customer master data in its hub.
2. appMDMTM helps integrate customer data and transactional data (via Complete Refresh and Change Data Capture) with big data sources such as Hadoop Hive, Mongo DB, Elastic Search, etc.
3. appMDMTM helps with generating reports in multiple dimensions.
4. appMDMTM offers state of the art data governance capabilties to help maintain customer and business partner data.
Charles Massoglia - Vice President & CIO
VP & CIO at Chain-Sys. Involved in Master Data Management, Master Data Simplification, VP & CIO at Chain-Sys. Involved in Master Data Management, Master Data Simplification, Data Governance, Data Migration, Data Quality, M&A, etc. with emphasis on SAP ECC6 and S/4HANA. 14+ Years of experience as CIO of Dawn Food Products, a global manufacturer and distributor to the bakery industry. Overall project management responsibility for Global SAP ECC 6.0 project including FI, CO, SD, PP, MM, QM, HCM, PLM, FSCM, BOBJ, and BW migrating from legacy systems Extensive experience in system and data migrations and conversions. Participated in 9 acquisitions ranging from a single US location to 14 sites in 11 countries as well as 5 divestitures. 25+ Years of experience with ERP systems including SAP as well as JBA System/21 and MAPICS with some exposure to BPCS.