Oracle E-Business Suite to SAP ECC and S/4HANA Data Migration
Presentation on the solution - 15 Min
Live Demonstration of the solution - 25 Min
Question & Answers - 20 Min
Mar 07, 2018 | 1:30 PM EST
The biggest challenge when implementing SAP ERP is converting existing legacy ERP setups, master, and transactional data. Traditional data migration processes are time-consuming and don't include Data Quality Management or Data Reconciliation. Instead, these are handled as separate projects above the Data Migration level. This leads to an increase in both cost and time spent since Data Migration, Data Quality Management, and Data Reconciliation are not done in a unified and simple way.
Some of the questions customers may have are:
1. Can a tool handle this complex work?
2. Can the migration tool also handle data quality and data reconciliations?
3. Is it possible to create a repeatable and scalable data migration solution?
4. Is the tool offered on the CLOUD?
Chain•Sys Platform's appMIGRATETM solves this problem with a template-based approach. Chain-Sys offers over 500 ready-to-use templates for SAP TCodes. The solution does not involve any programming and is quick and easy to implement.
The Solution offered includes:
1. Extraction templates for many ERP applications.
2. Loading templates for SAP ECC and S/4HANA ERP
3. Ready-to-use data mapping templates - both physical and logical mappings for SAP.
4. Ready to use solutions for modules like SAP MM, FICO, PS, PP, SD, PM, QM and many more.
5. Built-in Data Quality Management (DQM) engine for improved data quality
6. Built-in Data Reconciliation engine to help the Pre-load and Post-load Reconciliation of the source and target application data.
Charles Massoglia - Vice President & CIO
VP & CIO at Chain-Sys. Involved in Master Data Management, Master Data Simplification, VP & CIO at Chain-Sys. Involved in Master Data Management, Master Data Simplification, Data Governance, Data Migration, Data Quality, M&A, etc. with emphasis on SAP ECC6 and S/4HANA. 14+ Years of experience as CIO of Dawn Food Products, a global manufacturer and distributor to the bakery industry. Overall project management responsibility for Global SAP ECC 6.0 project including FI, CO, SD, PP, MM, QM, HCM, PLM, FSCM, BOBJ, and BW migrating from legacy systems Extensive experience in system and data migrations and conversions. Participated in 9 acquisitions ranging from a single US location to 14 sites in 11 countries as well as 5 divestitures. 25+ Years of experience with ERP systems including SAP as well as JBA System/21 and MAPICS with some exposure to BPCS.