There are multiple data challenges IT Department and Business Users face during implementations, Re-implementations, upgrades, data quality improvements or going production maintenance. These scenarios can occur within any application or module within the Microsoft Dynamics family including MSD 365, MS Navision, MS Axapta, MS Greatplains and others. Here we list a few scenarios that may sound familiar:
- Profiling and Cleansing of data in legacy systems and older versions, and migrating those data to a newer on-prem version or Cloud
- Reconciliation of migrated target data with source data
- Data Integration with other enterprise and cloud applications
- Maintaining data quality in your current application
- Simplifying master data creation and establishing Governance
- Archiving historical data
- Masking or scrambling sensitive data
- Creating bolt-on applications using low-code automation tools and connecting them seamlessly
- Analytics, ad hoc reporting and drill down dashboards
- Bulk creation/updates of master/transaction data
- How to get clean data that has become corrupt.
- Testing resulting from Release Management (Monthly/Weekly Patches and Custom Code)
The solutions to these challenges are handled within the Smart Data Platform in a highly simplified manner. The Platform has a component based architecture, which enables you to license all components or pick and choose the ones you need.
Let us see how each component can simplify data management for you.