Valid Use Cases, Benefits & Differentiators
- Use Oracle migration to migrate configurations from one Oracle Cloud/eBS application to another
- Creation of new Setups from spreadsheets, google sheets, or Office365 docs.
- Create first-time configurations in Oracle Cloud/eBS - Standard Configurations available
- Create new Legal entity, Operating Unit, Inventory Organization setups from existing setups.
- Report the configurations existing in the Oracle Cloud/eBS applications
- Compare the differences in configurations between Operating units or legal entities or inventory organization within or across Oracle cloud/eBS instances
- Create an auditable release management process for Configurations in Oracle cloud/eBS applications
- Accelerate Configurations in Oracle Cloud/eBS applications for new implementations, Roll-outs, Merger and acquisitions, Divestitures & Carve outs
- Accelerate Configurations in Oracle Cloud/eBS applications for Instance consolidations
- Compare setups across applications and migrate incremental setups
- Reporting for Setups – Flexible layouts and formats available for your dynamic view of setups.
- Save 70% in time & cost
- Oracle ETL requires reduced manual effort during setup management & migrations
- Repeatable, Scalable & Agile process
- User-friendly screens, with a humanized UI
- No-code/Low-code approach
- Electronically produce Setup Reporting – BR100
- Automated Reconciliation
- Setup Enrichment and quality for accuracy & compliance
- Pay only for the data you move
- Pay-as-you-use, subscription pricing model data migration tool
- Cloud First, Ease of use
- Ready to use 900+ data setup templates for Oracle and SAP.
- Built-in Patch Analysis engine, helps to retrofit any changes to the Templates for new versions on cloud.
- Over 400 Oracle functional & technical consultants
- Certified Setup migration Platform for Oracle and SAP.
- Inbuilt Setup Reconciliation
- Easily Configurable
- Highly Scalable
- Inbuilt Setup object dependencies
- Parallel processing data migration software